Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Review: Web-Warriors #8

This issue opens up with Octavia Otto asking Karn if it's normal to lose communication with the team which he says it is but only when shit hits the fan. No really what gives you that idea? As for our team they're in the middle of a giant robot fight. Well I know my friend Eric would probably really love this issue. Anyways we see Billy Braddock trying to reach the rest of the team and Mayday Parker making finger sandwiches. I can't remember how much she made but pretty much a shit ton. I'm sure a lot of nerds want her as a wife now so she could make them tons of food and feed it to them while they sit on their lazzy butts and play video games. I just want to learn how to make food like she does. Anyways back on Loom world we see Octavia Otto take control of Karns limbs and find the strand of web which is earth-803. Yep Octavia Otto definitely leveled up before Karn did cause it seems like he's still a noob as being the master weaver. Oh shit that's not good the team just got split up while Octavia Otto fixed the web. We see Spider-Gwen land in a porky pig cartoon world. To see where the others land and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to see Spider-Gwen kick the giant robots ass. Things I learned from this issue. Karn is still a noob but Octavia Otto leved up to level one. So basically she's on her way to becoming a master weaver.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment