Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 28, 2016

Review: The Flash #2

This issue opens up with The Flash training Detective August how to use the speed force. Wait just cause you got struck by lighting and gained super speed makes you think you know who the flash is? Wait Barry your not even gonna keep denying it? Well hopefully he won't tell anyone your secret identity or turn evil and go back in time to fuck you up. Anyways we see Iris do something stupid that gets her kidnapped which means The Flash has to save her. You think after how many times he's saved her that she'd want to date him already but no she's probably more into guys who are jerks like that one guy at DC who harasses women. So The Flash gets shot by a gun that reminds him of the time he fought the black racer. Now I need to find the volume where the shit happens so I know what he's talking about. Oh look Detective August lightning or speed powers are able to heal Barry dnd charge him up. Now I want to be struck by this lightning. To see how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Looks like The Flash is gonna have lots of fun next issue. Things I learned from this issue. That I want to move to Central City so I can get struck by this lightning and gain super speed :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment