Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #0

This issue opens up with Black Cat beating the crap out of a talking duck. I don't blame her for doing it. I mean heck it could be dangerous that's why you should never trust a talking animal. Anyways Black Cat tells the talking duck that some chick robbed her and that she wants him to find the chick and what she stole and bring it back to her. And the chick who stole from her is Gwenpool. Wait where's this version of Gwen from? I know she's now stuck on earth 616 but which one is she originally from? Anyways we the next issue is basically Gwenpool trying to kill the talking duck while telling him how and why she needs to wear a mask. The third issue is them breaking into hydra and stealing back what she stole from Black Cat who she then sold to hydra. Oh so she's kinda a bad girl huh :). The one scene where she swallows what she stole and then when her skin bubbled it made me laugh. To see how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good and funny. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'm in the mood to eat some talking duck right now. Things I learned from this issue. Don't mess with Gwenpool unless you want to die. P.s she knows how to use a sword and how to make a bomb so ya definitely don't piss her off or fight her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment