Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 25, 2016

Review: Scarlet Witch #9

Ya was not expecting to get this issue or even review it so I'll just make this review short and simple. Art changed again but was good art. Scarlet Witch pretty much fought her brother in her underwear. Fought him with words and spells. This issue ends with her crying. Story wise eh. Artwork better but isn't gonna make me put this series back on my pull so I give this issue a 6 out of 10. I wonder if her underwear is what she fights in now. I'm sure marvel will have the actress who plays her fight in her underwear in one of the avengers movies. Things I learned from this issue. It's ok to fight your siblings in your underwear just don't fight you enemies in your underwear cause that'd be embarrassing.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment