Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: Daredevil #9

This issue opens up with Spider-Man and Daredevil going over the plan. Sadly the plan doesn't go as planned cause the bad guy gets away with the case in a panic room that's also an elevator. It's kinda annoying how Spider-Man keeps saying super hero biz. Like we get it now quit putting that shit on repeat. Anyways later on we see Daredevil and Spider-Man on a boat. Also good thing Spider-Man put a spider-tracer on the case so that they could find it again and get it back. Next we get a game of keep away as Spider-Man keeps the case away from Daredevil which ticks him off. This issue ends with Daredevil telling Spider-Man what's in the case and another secret. To gind out whaf the secret is go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise good. Well except for Spider-Man saying super hero biz but I'll let it pass. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. To me it sounds like Daredevil has something in that case that'll kill all the bad guys. So basically I think he'll have a black suit phase and go dark for a bit which I'm sure would make Captain America happy since he's hydra. Things I learned from this issue. Don't play keep away with Daredevil or Spider-Man unless you want your ass kicked.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment