Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 25, 2016

Review: Green Arrow #2

This issue opens up with Emi and Shado dumping Oliver Queens dead body into the ocean and then pouring booze in his boat. I bet he payed a lot of money for that nice boat so how about you guys quit ruining it. Also I wonder who the new Green Arrow will be. But I'm pretty sure DC will keep Oliver Queen dead for a bit and have a villain take his place for like five volumes and then have Oliver Queen come back from the dead and beat the shit out of the villan who took his place. At least image and other titles keep their characters dead instead of killing them off for shock value and money. Dam Black Canary is still hot. So glad the tv writers haven't taken over this book or else they'd kill her off and replace her with some hot nerdy chick with blond hair that is actually not her real hair color and have her fall for Oliver Queen then flip out on him for keeping a secret. Oh look Oliver Queens fat nerdy hacker found him and had his grandma bring him back to life by whispering stuff in his ear and kissing him but saying he kissed her and that she liked it. Kinda reminds me of the time when one of my coworkers wife tried hitting on me. Like no I don't want to date you old lady. Hey look John Diggle works for bad guys in the comic instead of working with the good guys like he does in the tv show. Can we get this Diggle on the tv show? This issue ends with Oliver Queen going in his secret tree house base. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.  Hope we get to see Green Arrow back in action next issue. Also put Green Arrow and Black Canary back together already. Hell stop with the stalling it's just stupid. Things I learned from this issue. Even old ladies want to be fucked by Oliver Queen.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment