Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: Scooby Apocalypse #1

This issue opens up with Velma throwing some green stuff into the air. What is that stuff? I'm guessing it's kryptonite and she knows that Supermans gonna fly by so she's throwing where he'll fly by so he can be weakened giving her the chance to shoot him in the head and kill him. Next we see Fred and Daphne having an argument about her tv show Daphne Blake's Mysterious Mysteries. I'm guessing it's not as good as Ghost Adventures where it's on the knitting channel... wait there's such thing as a knitting channel? Alright today we're gonna knit some beanies for your grandchildren. Next we see Scooby-Doo and Shaggy. Yes I'm an adult and I still like Scooby-Doo. I mean what can I say he's a cool dog that can talk. We see Shaggy put some Emotigoggles on Scooby-Doo that allows him to use emoticons. Where can I get one of these cause I so need one for my dog so she can use emoticons to tell me how she's feeling and how her day has been. We see that this version of Velma is a doctor and that Shaggy is a dog trainer who works in the same place as her. Well can't say it surprises me that she's a doctor in this universe since in the tv show she was pretty much the nerd and smart one of the group. We find out that Daphne and Fred are supposed to meet Velma somewhere to get some top secret information that they can give to the public on their tv show to help them get ratings. I feel sorry for Fred. He'll never get with Daphne if he stays as her camera man. We get to see him throw his camera at Velmas head which causes Scooby-Doo to go into attack mode. Well looks like this series just got cu- oh she's still alive. Wait how'd that not kill her? Maybe earlier she used the kryptonite to weaken Superman and steal his powers. Anyways Shaggy chases Scooby-Doo to where Fred, Daphne and Velma are. So are they all gonna start solving mysteries now? We see all our characters go down in the secret base where Velma tells them about their secret plan to rule the wotld and how she wants to stop it but was also a part of the plan. Geez just tell them flat out you probably can't trust me so you probably shouldn't if you're already thinking of trusting me. Well that can't be good cause some alarms went off and the power went out in the secret base. This issue ends with us seeing how Shaggy met Scooby-Doo. To see how he did go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to see if they start solving mysteries in the next issue :). Things I learned from this issue. Velma used kryptonite to weaken Superman and steal his powers ot kill him I don't know but now that I think about it that's the real mystery and I'm going to solve it.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment