Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, November 14, 2016

Bullshit Blog Update #140

Hey back again. Won't be a long post since my friend will be picking me up in a bit to go see the big moon that's happening tonight. Anyways I'm thinking of posting twice a day now so I can get through my single issues faster. I just don't know if you guys will love or hate it so please let me know what you think of this idea. Anyways tonight I won't post twice but probably the rest of this week I will. Anyways that's it so I'll be signing off :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

1 comment: