Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Review: New Suicide Squad #22

This issue. Hmm I don't really know how to explain it. Yes it's good but I just don't know exactly what to write. Well one thing is for Batman was in it and I'm sure my friend would be jelous and want to read it for himself. Fine I'll try my best to explain it. Basically this issue is a fun roller-coaster head trip inside Harley Quinns mind that'll make you smile and be confused at some moments so confused that the person sitting next to you will be like good issue. Ya man... I mean totally... wait what'd you ask me? I was asking if it's a good issue but with that answer you seem like you're confused so I'm now wondering why you're smiling while reading the issue. Oh no this is my copy sir you definitely can't have it. I don't even know why you'd ask that. We get to see Harley Quinn play with some toys and then kick them and see her dead father and a dead cat talk to her. Whoops I think I'm tripping or something cause I swear that that dead cat just spoke to me. The ending to this issue was pretty good. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good I'm sad that this is thd end of this series but glad that a new one will start back up in August :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. That was a fun ride :). Things I learned from this issue. If you eat the wrong brownies before reading this issue you will definitely trip out and have a dead cat talk to you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment