Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Review: Insexts #6

This issue opens up with The Hag telling Lady Bertram that she'll eat her lover in front of her if she doesn't listen. I'm sure she's kinda listening. I say kinda cause she looks stoned or looks like she's trapped in her own mind. We go back a few days to when Dr. Taylor bought the whore house from The Hag and how him, Lady Bertram, Mariah and the Cynos helped arm the whores. Are these whores gonna win back their freedom and turn this town into their town where they're the police? Hattie tells Lady Bertram her story of how her and her friends hsd their own whore house once which was bright. Well I'm pretty sure the one your in is to. At least I'm sure the men think so anyway. Later on we see a fight break out between The Hag, the whores and our heros. To see who wins and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. Can't wait to see how this arc ends :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Today on The Hag cooking show I'll teach you how to eat your lover raw. Things I learned from this issue. That this series is starting to remind me of those monster movies where both monsters fight each other and others get caught in the crossfire.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment