Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #2

This issue opens up with M.O.D.O.K giving Gwenpool and her other teammates a mission. I have a feeling things won't go as planned during the mission. We meet all of Gwenpools teammates who are villans I've never heard of. One things for sure they have a fat nerd who knows how to make potions. I'm guessing he learned that playing dungeon and dragons and other games like that. Next we see Gwenpool and her team go on the mission which does not go as planned since Thor just stopped the car and ripped the door off taking the guy they were supposed to kill. To see how this fight between Thor and team Gwenpool goes go buy and read this issue. This issue ends with one of Gwenpools teammates testing her to see if she's got any good skills and then saying he's going to tell on her. Dude you in kindergarten or something? Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hopefully Gwenpool kills him before he tells on her. Things I learned from this issue. When on a mission have Gwenpool on your side so you can actually get it done.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment