Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Review: The Unbelievable Gwenpool #3

This issue opens up with Gwenpool finding a way for Batroc not to tell M.O.D.O.K that she's just a regular person with no superpowers and doesn't know how to fight. I'm sure over time she'll learn though. Next we see M.O.D.O.K trying to find information on Gwenpool but failing at finding any since she's from a different world. I still want to know how she even got in that world in the first place. Now I'm gonna have to look online to see if there's an issue that explains all that. Anyways we get to see Gwenpool go to Big Ronnie's where the chick working there has her smash an egg that says 1:00pm. Wait why didn't you have her smash the eggs without her gloves on? I mean heck in the first issue you threw a bitch fit just cause she drew dollar signs on the eyes of the mask so why aren't you flipping a bitch fit now? Anyways after she smash the egg we see her train with Batroc and then some creeper freezes time and takes her on a magical trip. No I swear she's not on drugs. Oh hey her dads name is Ted instead of George. I'm guessing someone really named their daughter Gwen because of Spider-Man and that Marvel found out and decided to make a comic about it but have their daughter actually go into the comics. I'm sure if it were DC comics they'd have that one guy who harasses women go harass and do stuff to the mom then steal their baby in real life and write her into a fictional story. To see how Gwenpools magical journey ends and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I know why Captain America doesn't get a happy ending in this fairy tale book it's because he's actually an evil hydra member so that definitely means he'll never get a happy ending cause evil hydra members don't deserve one. Things I learned from this issue. If you smash an egg and a card saying 1:00pm comes out of the egg expect a magical wizard to freeze time and take you on a magical journey.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment