Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, November 4, 2016

Review: Spider-Gwen #9

This issue opens up with Frank Castle standing creepily in some news reporters office. Dude can't you see you're scaring the shit out of the poor guy? Knowing you you probably broke into his office and then threw files of Captain Stacy and Gwen Stacy at him. My questions is what do you want him to find some guys that'll beat up Captain Stacy so he'll let you take your daughters hand in marriage or are you showing him that you have a thing for young girls like her and want her father out of the picture so you can take her for your own? I mean so far all I got from that scene is that Frank Castle is a creeper and doesn't get any so he wants a young girl so he can finally get some. And if he's taking the case as personal my question is why? Next we get a few scenes of him stalking Gwen. You know just cause you're a cop doesn't mean you have the right to creepily stalk young girls. Anyways we get to see Gwen go to a concert and have fun. She has such a beautiful smile :). Next we see her friends take her down an ally way to some creepy guy. For a minute there I thought her friends would start doing drugs but I think he just protects them or something idk. He's a creep though. Later on Gwen and her friends go to the dollar dog where everyone hangs out now just to drink pickled water. Wait is it water that taste like pickles or is it just pickle juice but in a water jug? If it's pickle juice I'd probably only be able to drink one cup of it. Anyways while Gwen is in the bathroom the dollar dog almost gets robbed. I say almost cause creepy stalker Frank Castle stalked Gwen all the way there and just broke the guys arm. Hey don't throw her across the room you prick! I'm taking it that likes to abuse women. Fuck ya kick his ass Gwen! This issue ends with Gwen Stacy running away. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hopefully Frank Castle will learn to stop stalking young girls from now on. Things I learned from this issue. Frank Castle loves young girls and will stalk them and then throw them across a room once he finally decides to make it known that he was stalking them all along.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment