Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Throwaways #1

This issue opens up with two people being shot at while in a junk yard... I think I accidentally picked up a comic about white trash people who trespass in junk yards and sometimes they get shot at. Oh look the punk looking guy also known as Dean Logan used powers to kill people with glass. I'm sure that's been seen in a few movies and even books so not really that impressive dude. Come back when you can do something cooler. Also he passed out which means he's definitely a noob and will probably die soon. We go back a few hours before both of these white trash people broke into the junk yard. Basically Abigail Palmer served in the army and went to some AAA meeting thing with one of the guys she served with who shot everyone except for her. I'm guessing his girlfriend was getting to clingy so he figured if he was gonna go out he'd do it in a bang. We see Dean getting the shit beat out of him by some Jock. Wait really your Japanese girlfriend had to save you. How is she still with you. I mean if you can't defend yourself how are you going to protect her? So we find out that Deans dad went crazy and killed some FBI agents then got put in prison. Note to self never do what Deans dad did. Dam have to say the way Abigail Palmer killed those guards mskes her seem cool than Dean Logan. We get a bunch of different scenes where people try to kidnap and poke Dean with something but fail will till a homeless man wearing a Santa suit actually poked him. Well great his girlfriend just pissed them off by spraying homeless Santa in the eyes so now they're being shot at. We finally catch up to where the issue opened up. Next we see that Deans girlfriend is actually working for some agency that either wants Dean dead or alive. I think she likes him but is gonna have to make the tough choice between him or her mission. To see how this issue ends go buy it and read it. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty confusing. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. I hope I'm not as confused after the next issue. Things I learned from this issue. If you're a wimp who can't fight and defend himself then date a japanese girl so she can be your sexy ninja bodyguard.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment