Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Review: Quantum And Woody #2

This issue opens up with Woody drink some acohal in a robe while recording himself saying how him and Eric will find their fathers killer... really? Cause to me it looks like your just chilling and getting drunk off your ass. We go back to where the last issue left off. Um can somebody please get these idiots some clothes. Don't read this series if you're younger than 19 or if you're my friend cause you'd probably be worried about your parents walking in on you reading it and think you were gay or something for reading a scene with two naked men tgat you can't see all of when they'd actually not give a fuck. Anyways we get to see Eric and Woody use their powers on accident which does not end well for Eric since he gets hit by a bullet. I have to say I found their argument at the beginning pretty funny. We go back to where this issue started off and see Eric find another memory card with another message from his dad. Um why didn't he just have a big email ready to send to them both if someone ever killed him instead of having them play a game of clue and hey there's the next memory card lets watch it and go looking for the next! We see some evil twins try and scare the crap out of the   new business owner of Quantum Solutions. Dude just kill one and the other one will die along with him... what do you mean that's not how twins work? Well how was I supposed to know that. I mean it's not like I have a twin even though one of my ex girlfriends thought some guy looked like me even though he didn't and thought he was secretly my twin. Oh look it's Quantum and Woody here to save the day. Um Woody I don't think you're supposed to use your real name if you're gonna be a superhero. Well that flashback just proves how bad Woody is at sticking to a plan which was all his idea. Holy shit what is that ugly thing? To see what I'm talking about and how this issue ends go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Can't wait to see how they get out of this mess. Things I learned from this issue. Don't trust Woody to stick to a plan even if it's his cause he'll just make up a different one and not tell you.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment