Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Review: Spider-Woman #6

This issue opens up with Jessica Drew going to her doppelgangers house which is a giant mansion. Show this to your kids and they'll think being evil will get them the best stuff in life when it really won't. Anyways Jessica Drew finds out that her doppelganger is actually a guy named Jesse Drew. I'm sure my friend would be really excited if he went to a different earth and found out that his doppelganger was a hot chick. I'm sure he'd follow her and breath really heavy while doing it just to hit on her. And I'm sure she wouldn't find it creepy and just start dating him. So we find out that Jesse Drew has a wife who gets locked in her pantry from Jessica Drew. Well that didn't last long cause while Jessica Drew was looking around Jesse Drews wife escaped and hit Jessica Drew over the head... how is Jessica Drew not lying on the ground out cold? Is that cause she has powers? I have to say this next scene is not what I wanted. I only want a cat fight if both girls are hot. I mean yes Jessica Drew is hot but Jesse Drews wife is not. We find out that Jesse Drew also has kids... yet he's trying to destroy the world so how does that make any sense? Anyways we get a fight scene with Silk and Spider-Gwen. Yes I love seeing Spider-Gwen :). Later on at Gwens house Reed Richards finishes the teleporting machine. We see Jessica Drew go through it and get chopped up into little pieces. Well that was a short crossover... wait she was joking the whole time. I agree with Gwen Stacy. Definitely not funny. This issue ends with Jessica Drew going back to her earth and getting in a cab. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to read the next issue :). It's Spider-Gwen so I'm sure the next issue will be really good :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder if they landed on the right earth. Like Jessica Drew got in that cab pretty quick before making sure she was on the right earth. Things I learned from this issue. Don't trust Silk when trying to get out of some evil persons headquarters cause she'll just lead you into more danger where as Spider-Gwen won't cause she's smart :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment