Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Bullshit Blog Update #137

Hey back again. So been watching Scream season 2 lately and all I have to say is that one seems like it's the season where everyone gets fucked with in the head. I went to my first haunted house last Friday with my brother and his friends. We went to Asylum 49 which is full contact. It was scary and fun at the same time :). The same doctor that took my brother took me after he took my brother. Did go to the haunted circus to but that one isn't as scary as Asylum 49. So if you ever need a scare and want to experience full contact just go to Asylum 49 if you're in the area. I've decided to take Deathstroke off my review list. Anyways can't think of anything else to write so guess that's all for now :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment