Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: Batman #1

This issue opens up with people on a plane. I get the feeling that something bad is gonna happen to this plane. Yep while Batman and Jim Gordon were talking on the roof the plane got hit by a missile or nuke. Anyways next we get a ton of scenes of Batman talking to Alfred and Duke. Is it me or does it seem like this issue is trying to go real fast. Anyways we see Batman get himself on the outside of the plane and put some devices on it. See people this is why Batman is awesome. Superwimp would cheat and fly underneath it and take it to a safe place. I hear he's dead though. Also it's kinda funny how no writers are trying to mess with Batmans series yet in all the others they're taking there homes away or putting some jerk in the speed force. If I say his name he'll break into my house just because he's super fast and can. Anyways we see Batman use the devices to help him push the plane. Who's that guy on the rooftop creepily watching Batman work? Maybe it's just my friend in desguise waiting for the right time to kill the real Batman so he can take his place as the new Batman but say that Batman never died that it was some creep when really he killed Batman. This issue ends with us meeting two new characters. To find out who these characters are go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise to fast but I definitely give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder how long those two new characters will last. Also their names make me laugh. Things I learned from this issue. Batman basically saved the day but these two new characters tried to steal his thunder and are acting like they just did.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment