Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bullshit Blog Update #139

So yesterday I went to Fear Con for the first time which was pretty cool. I got a couple new art prints and an art book. I also had to buy my friend shorts cause he thought his moms idea of wearing a dress to Fear Con would be a good idea which it wasn't. Anyways for Fear Cons first year it was pretty good. Hopefully they'll have more stuff next year but I'd definitely go again. Oh tomorrow Dirk Manning launches his kickstarter for the Nightmare World Omnibus and Nightmare World volume 4 which I'm way excited for so I'll definitely share the link for his kickstarter on my blog tomorrow :). I have to say it was cool to get a picture with Dezcreepcore she's pretty awesome and I got a signed print of her cosplaying as Spider-Gwen who is my favorite :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.facebook.com/Dezcreepcore

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment