Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #20

Oh look it's Spider-Man and Deadpool vs a bunch of thugs. See kids this is why you don't become a superhero... I mean unless you have powers like Deadpool than ya become a superhero.



Am I supposed to feel sorry for Slapstick? Honestly I don't. I mean he double crossed Spider-Man and Deadpool so if that fugly ass looking dude kills him then eh no loss. Haha that other scene with Slapstick and fugly ass dude was funny.


No Deadpool that's not how Spider-Mans spider sense works. Though he's been a superhero long enough and probably seen movies where people walk into traps so he should definitely know what a trap looks and feels like.


The ending to this issue was great. I really liked the artwork and the story. Lots of action. But on a more serious note I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was the one where Deadpool gets shot by the lasers. Maybe I just like seeing him hurt. He's kinda like a ragdoll and a voodoo doll all in one of you think about it.


Things I learned from this issue. That I want Spider-Mans suit. It glows. Pretty lights.


Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to shoot you with lasers. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment