Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Review: Redd Velvette #3

This issue opens up with Redd telling Lass a story about Captain Demona. I agree with Lass Redd I don't think Captain Demona fought every battle naked. If so then the only reason she won every one is probably cause they were distracted by all her lady parts. Heck I know I was.


We go back to Ramson a Chica. Ramson you look stupid with Redds hat on. Ah good back to Redd and Lass. Lass is to cute. Loved seeing that scene where she gets her Sarong back. Seeing how happy she was put a smile on my face.


Dam cat fight. I'm sure Redd enjoyed watching Lass and Chica fight. Oh that's why she doesn't like Chica. Don't worry Lass I feel your pain. My ex hurt me pretty bad to.


Haha Ramson talks a big game but sure as hell couldn't bring it when he came face to face with Redd again. Artwork was great. As for the story it was funny a cute. Lass is definitely my favorite. I mean she just always seems so happy which makes me smile. I'd suggest reading this issue if you're having a bad day so you can see some hot happy ladies. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you want to read this issue and the others you can by going to https://www.comixology.com/Redd-Velvette/comics-series/71104


Favorite Page: That last page with Demona. She is badass.


Things I learned from this issue. That Redd's Island is beautiful I want to go there.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to record any cat fights I come across. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment