Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 15, 2019

Review: Outcast #24

I feel bad for Amber. Like she's so scared to go outside her own house. I mean hell I'd be scared shitless to if a shit ton of people just stared at me whenever I left my house.


Man this fifty shades of grey scene is really weird. I never knew women liked a movie where three guys have kinky sex with one old man.


That scene with Ms. Warner was hella creepy and made me feel uncomfortable. Also ya instead of giving the mom the booklet why not give it to the kid instead and tell them to do something they'll probably forget in a little bit.


Oh good Allison is finally starting to believe Kyle. That ending is sad. Artwork was great and as for the story is was scary, violent and at times makes you think but all in all it was good so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: The one where Reverend Anderson stands in front of Sidney holding a knife. I mean dam he grew some balls in that moment.


Things I learned from this issue. That Sidney found pain funny. I mean Brian hit him pretty hard and all he did was laugh.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to never gut you like the reverend did to Sidney. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment