Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #23

Dammit why's Doctor Aphra still alive? She's no Vader so there's no way she should still be alive.


Good a scene with Vader. I feel like Vader will make Cylos death slow and painful. Haha I had to laugh when Aphra called the emperor defenseless. Like sure sure he is. Hey maybe the poor defenseless emperor will be the one to kill Aphra :).


That fight scene was awesome. Oh fuck Vader's in trouble. Artwork was great. As for the story it was ok. I don't like that Aphra is still around. I feel like they're saying Vader wasn't very powerful which is so wrong. So I'm gonna give this issue a 6 out of 10.


Favorite Page: was when Vader killed Morit. Definitely showed how powerful Vader is and how stupid Morit was.


Things I learned from this issue. That Vader did not need Aphras help at all. Hell he took down more of Cylos men then Aphra and her crew did.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to send Vader after you if you do. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment