Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Review: Children Of Eldair #5

Well they're finally at Nuam La. I have to say I thought it'd be more impressive but it looks small. Though I'd be ok with living there. Heck I already live in a small town. Though sadly we don't get alot of visitors out here because the hills have eyes so people are afraid to come out here.


I agree with Iva Prince Hallren you are a jerk to her and her friends. Next we meet the queen who gives the girls sanctuary as long as they work.


Wait so if the stories about the elven angels are true did they really all sleep in that little shack or are people just obsessed with their story and symbols that go along with their story that they put their symbols wherever they can?


Oh no Prince Hallren it's probably not a good idea to piss Kian off not unless you want to be burned to death like Freddy Kruger. Well that wasn't a bad ending to this chapter and volume. I can't wait to read the next one :). Artwork was great. Yes there wasn't any action in this chapter but it was still good. Iva is becoming one of my favorite characters. As for Prince Hallren I don't like him. This chapter had alot of good scenes in it and one heartwarming scene. Actually make that two. I give this chapter a 10 out of 10. If you liked all the reviews I did for this volume and want your own copy go to http://jemmayoung.storenvy.com and if you just want to read it for free online you can by going to www.eldair.com


Favorite Page: was definitely the one where Indri hugs Princess Hamara. It was very heartwarming :).


Things I learned from this chapter. That I really want magic hair. Yes I'm jealous of their magic hair.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). When I get magic hair I'll record it :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment