Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #2

This issue opens up with Alfred performing surgery on Joker. Wait he actually saved him? How in the fuck did he do that? Dam the Joker is one tough clown.


Dammit Bruce Wayne you didn't have to go and kill yourself man. Wait that's not our Bruce that's a different Bruce. Dam calm down Batman no need to make that cop shit his pants.


Well that was a very scary and bloody scene. Like dam Batman who laughs is someone you wouldn't want in your bedroom in the middle of the night.


This issue ends with Commissioner Gordon going to see his son and asking him for help. Nah you need Jason man. Jason Voorhees could tear Batman Who Laughs limb from limb. Artwork was good. As for the story scary and good. I'd suggest reading this book after you go to the bathroom or you'll have the shit scared out of you at some point. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: That one where Wayne Tower blew up. I have no clue why it's my favorite it just is ok.


Things I learned from this issue. That we need a Jason vs Batman Who Laughs movie. I'd watch it.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to scare the shit out of you. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment