Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Review: Plume #15

Wait did they take the book with them or did it magically appear at their camp site? Is Azeel some new slasher? To be honest I'd watch that movie. Heck I would even watch Plume if it was a movie.


Dam they are getting their asses kicked. Wait does that mask give you magic and fiery wings if you wear it? If so I want it.


Well now Vesper is in the sixth sense. Hey Vesper do you see dead people to? I bet you do. Ya no now I'm sad thank K.Lynn now I miss Tegan and want her back.


WTF!? Why the hell did you shoot Vesper Dominic? What's his problem? Is he mentally ill or something. Great now I'm pissed and upset. The artwork was great. As for the story it was full of action, suspense and scenes that'll make you ball like a baby and one at the end that will make you yell at the top of your lungs in anger. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. If you like this review and have read and like this series well then I suggest you go back Hope on Kickstarter. It's written by Dirk Manning the man you'd want by your side when the world goes to hell and art by K.Lynn Smith she'll draw you like one of her french girls. The link is right here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2133322697/hope-volume-one-mother-kickstarter-exclusive-editi?ref=discovery_category


Favorite Page: Was when Vesper finds Corrick again and tells him to never leave. Now I know the scene was a sad moment but in my mind it was also a cute moment between the two so ya that's why I like it.


Things I learned from this issue. Not to trust Dominic cause he'll shoot you in the back. No I'm being serious he litterly will.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :)..i just uploaded a new unboxing video today so go give it a watch. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment