Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Review: Scooby Apocalypse #4

Well from this opening I know that Velma would not be good at keeping watch if we had to switch between who was watching. I mean she slept longer than she should have and made poor Daphne stay awake. On the other hand though Daphne would be great at keeping watch. Hell she even found a dope ass gun.


Oh cool so that's what the dope ass gun does :). Haha how did Shaggy not wake up with all that noise going on?


Next we meet another smart dog and his pack. Ok I get this Scrappy-Doos reasoning for hating Scooby-Doo but in the movie and cartoons I never understood it. He did go bad in the cartoons didn't he? And yes I watched the first movie but don't remember his reason why.


Dam Daphne first you hate Scooby then you love him and now you're back to hating him. Maybe he should've just left you guys and let those vampires kill you all. Haha Shaggy and Scooby are the best. Well that's not a very good ending. The artwork was great. As for the story still pretty good. There was some action, little comedy and one heartwarming scene. So it's like a mixed bag that you'll want to eat all of. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was when Scooby-Doo attacked that vampire :). I wonder if my dog would be like Scooby if she had cyberparts.


Things I learned from this issue. That Velma is a terrible person. Heck she stole some dead guys ring. Like why do you need his ring? Also let the dead be.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to steal rings from dead people. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment