Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, March 8, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #21

This issue opens up with Vader getting Cylos location. Wait really that's all we get of Vader.


Yep knew this issue would piss me off half of it deals with Doctor Aphra. I feel like her and a friend of mine would get along very well though since they both like to drink alot.


Oh good we're back to Vader. Nice a space battle. God Vader is one hell of a badass. He just bored Cylos ship before it jumped to hyperspace.


Well looks like Vader is in a bit of a pickle guys. Artwork was great. As for the story I didn't enough the middle half of this issue. Sure Aphra was drinking at a bar which makes me want to go to one but that doesn't mean I enjoyed the scenes with her in them so I'm giving this issue a 7 out of 10.


Favorite Page: had to be the space battle. I mean who doesn't like seeing a space battle.


Things I learned from this issue. That Triple-Zero and his army of droids are trigger happy. Or would it be murder happy since Triple-Zero has fun murdering people or meatbags as he calls them.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you subscribe and are old enough you can come to the bar with me when I get like ten thousand subscribers. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment