Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Review: Outcast #25

Yay Kyle is finally with Amber and Allison again :). I hope they stay together throughout the rest of the series.


Great Reverend you just scared a kid for life. I love how he tries to justify him killing Sidney. Like no you sound crazy man. Brian why are you trying to get him to stay after what you just saw? I think Kyle should leave. I mean that's the only sane option.


Dam Kyles dad is a badass. Look how many demons he took out. Also did it take him years of practice to become that badass or was he always that badass? And if he was always that badass then why'd he just up and leave? Artwork was great. As for the story it was mind blowing. Also a little traumatizing but I'll still give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: When Kyles dad got the demon out of Scott. Like dam.


Things I learned from this issue. That Reverend Anderson grew some balls last issue but also went a little nuts. I feel like he would go on a killing spree and find a way to justify it. Hell he'd probably murder everyone who went to church.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to never traumatize you :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment