Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Review: Outcast #23

Well this is a sad opening. I feel bad for Brian. Don't worry man I'm sure Kyle will beat the demon out of her to. Also Kyle has a point none of the demons will really try and kill him. As Sidney keeps saying he's the Key. Wait if there's a few other Outcast besides Kyle then how come he's the only one who's the key? Is it just cause he's closer?


I have to say Megans family is starting to look like the usual dysfunctional family that you'd see in a sitcom or everyday life since no family is happy every morning. Haha you say Scott is as normal as they come but so was your wife till she pushed you out a window.


Um Scott I don't think you have a search warrant which means you should probably get out of Kyles house unless you want your ass to be sued man. God Sidney is one creepy old man. His smile gives me shivers.


This issue ends with Kyle, Brian and the Reverend going to some house. I'm guessing the next issue will be them talking smack about females. Artwork was great. As for the story still good. The scene with Kyle and his mom was sad but yet good at the same time. I hope he'll get to hear her voice one last time before she ever passes. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Had to be the one where we see Sidney in Kyles trunk. It's my favorite cause I'm like yes he finally got the old fart. At the same time I'm like wait how'd he get the upper hand on Sidney with Scott there? But still I had to smile a bit when I saw that page.


Things I learned from this issue. Demon possession gives you the ability to be stoned at times after you've had the demon exorcized from your body.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to beat you up and put you in my trunk. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment