Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #3

God dammit Batman stop being creepy. Though I guess he won't stop being creepy until he's cured of the joker venom.


You know I get why Batman doesn't want James Gordon to be better right this moment but at the same time I want to tell him to think of something else so James can stay good and not go back to being bad.


Hmm Batman vs Batman I wonder who will win? What the fuck? Why'd you knock Jim out Batman? Batman is having a horrible night so far.


That murder scene at the Iceberg Lounge was pretty cool. Well the ending to this issue does not make me feel happy. In fact I'll probably have nightmares tonight. Could this mini series be considered horror? Anyways the artwork was great. As for the story it was pretty good. I feel like Batman had a shit ton of bad luck in this issue though. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was the page where The Batman Who Laughs kills the other Bruce Wayne. It's not the dead Bruce that makes me like the page it's just all the destruction and death.


Things I learned from this issue. That Joker is unkillable. I mean he could be up there with Jason Voorhees and Freddy Kruger.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to scare the shit out of you. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment