Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 11, 2019

Review: Plume #14

Man I wish I was in that room with them right now. What I wouldn't mind at least getting my hand on one artifact like that ball that Vesper threw to Hunter.


Aww that scene with Vesper and Corrick was cute. He's worried about her. Hopefully she's not like my ex though. I was worried about my ex when I should've really been worried about myself cause my ex stabbed me in the back and left me in pain.


Wait what exactly does that mask do. On second thought I want the mask. I mean I'm sure wearing it would cost me something but eh.


The ending to this issue will upset you a little but also make you laugh. The artwork and story was great. Ya there wasn't any action but some people can tell good stories without action every issue like K.Lynn Smith. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Hey guys if you liked this review and have also read and love this series and the creator than I suggest backing the Hope Volume 1 campaign just go to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2133322697/hope-volume-one-mother-kickstarter-exclusive-editi?ref=discovery_category this story isn't written by K.Lynn but she does the art. I feel like her and Dirk make a power house team. I mean they're both good at writing. So if you're a fan of both I highly suggest backing this book :).


Favorite Page: Had to be when Vesper kissed Corrick on the cheek. What I've wanted them to touch and stuff for a long time so let me enjoy scenes like that.


Things I learned from this issue. That Dominic would be the guy you'd invite to a party to get everyone lit and pumped.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I just uploaded a new video today so please check it out. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment