Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Review: Oberon #2

Don't you hate when you sleep in a The Fairy Kings tree house and have nightmares? I'm sure Bonnie does. Nicholas are you hitting on Bonnie man? If so stop bro cause I'm pretty sure she's way younger than you.


Oh no Thornberry croaked. I'm so sad he was totally my favorite character after watching him guard a light. How will I ever move on from this horrible tragedy? Also since I still feel like Oberon is gonna try and kill Bonnie are the frogs gonna be the ones to save her? Like is that why they're in this story?


Oh dear god it's my ex girlfriend again. I swear that she's uglier each time I see her. How I ever fell in love with her and am still in love with her baffles me. Maybe I'm under some kind of spell. I'll try to break it later by drinking some raspberry flavored vodka.


Oh cool we saw Oberon take down a goblin. Still have a bad feeling about him though. I hope that Bonnie escapes the endless labyrinth and that my ex girlfriend gets stuck there like her boyfriend. That ending made me laugh :). The artwork and story was great. This issue definitely makes you wonder what will happen to Bonnie and brings up the question is Oberon really just a villain. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: seeing that awesome house made out of a giant's skull. I want a house like that :).


Things I learned from this issue. That that giant pig at the end of the issue would keep my family fed for lots of years. I want to eat it.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Just uploaded a new video today where I show everyone my comic book haul and face. I hope that when you watch it my ugly mug doesn't shatter your screen. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment