Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #1

This issue opens up with some weird shit going on. Ah hell no that alien chick just threw up. Please don't do that again or else I'll probably throw up. Which I don't want to do since I did that for two days.


Next we see the Main charcter Rigg have a drink and get offered a new job and new position. Man I gotta go out to bars more often so I can have some luck come my way.


Next we see Captain Rigg on his ship  The Charon. What the heck is a God-Engine? Oh that's what it is wow. Does it run better than a Hate-Engine? Also what does a Hate-Engine look like? I want to see one. This issue ends with The Charon going into warp drive. Artwork was ok. As for the story... Confusing. I mean it's not bad but it's not something I'd read if I was board. But I'll keep reading to see if it gets better if not I'll axe it. I give this issue a 6 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Would be when they fed the God-Engine. It's my favorite but kinda creepy. Though maybe that's why it's my favorite.


Things I learned from this issue that I want The Charon. Like I'll probably never go to space even if the planet was gonna blow up and the only way to live was to get on the space shuttle with everyone else I'd rather stay and die. But if they said here's this dope as ship that you'll be the captain of I would probably say fuck ya.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to throw up in any of my videos. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment