Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Review: Oberon #1

Well that's an odd way to open a comic. Also that frog looks like he has a boring life. I'd hate to be that frog. I mean if I had to guard a light my whole life I would like to fight people from time to time.


Next we meet the main character Bonnie who is smart for her age. I wonder if she's smarter than Sheldon Cooper. We get to meet her sister who is a moody teenager. Sadly my ex still acts like a moody teenager.


Anyways Bonnie runs into some trouble. Don't worry though Oberon saves her though. He's kinda creepy at times. Is he actually evil? There were a few scenes that made me feel like he's evil and gonna sacrifice Bonnie at the end of the series.


This issue ends with the light going out. Um how exactly was the frog supposed to stop that shit from happening? It didn't look like anyone came and blew it out so how was he supposed to stop it from it going out on its own? Does he have a bog of matches to light it again? Artwork was great. As for the story not bad. I wasn't confused at all when I read it and am ready to read the next issue so I can start my adventure. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I'd say pick up this series. You'll probably think you ate candy that was laced with stuff that makes you trip out but it's worth it :).


Favorite Page: would have to be when Bonnie landed in The Forgotten Forest. That place looks breath taking and now I want to go in Oberons coat even if he does creep me out. I'm saying I'd deal with his creepiness just to go there.


Things I learned from this issue. Not to pet the Unicorns. I mean I want one as a guard dog but I probably wouldn't pet it. It could just eat any intruders.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). When I get one of those unicorns I'll record it eating any intruders. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment