Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 25, 2019

Review: Brilliant Trash #1

Well that was a violent live stream. Sadly people would probably make a challenge out of this in real life. They'd do a live stream where they get shot and blow up. Seriously people are stupid. Heck they ate tide pods and called that a challenge.


We meet the main character Kennedy Avis at a coffee shop who runs into some writer she knows. Lets be honest here she probably stocked her on Kitter right?


That fight scene was pretty cool. I have a question though did James Heller put out the fire after the old man died or did he just let it run its course and burn the rest of the neighborhood?


Man those kids are creepy. And so is that lady. Well the ending two this issue was pretty fucking action packed I'll give you that. The artwork was great. As for the story it was interesting and action packed. I love when we found out that Kennedy Avis has a blog. I was oh my gosh so do I. I highly doubt here's is as cool as mine. Mine is cool right? Anyways I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was when that chick saved Kennedy. I sorta like Kennedy a little so please don't kill her off or hurt her to soon.


Things I learned from this issue. To steer clear of old ladies with yellow hoodies. I'd rather not end up in Kennedys shoes.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise not to do the tide pod challenge. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment