Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 18, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #22

Aphra I think Triple-Zero and BT-1 would rather watch you die instead of save you. Kinda like I'd do if I was them. But knowing your luck the prayers of your fans will save you.


That fight scene with Vader vs the Cyberanimate Rancor was awesome :). Definitely made this issue more interesting after seeing Doctor Aphra in this issue.


What Voidgazer did you program your brainwaves into a droid that'll come online once you die? If you did it'll end up being scrap in the future. Dam Vader is a badass this issue.


This issue ends with a boom. Artwork was great. As for the story not bad. I hope the last few issues will have a shit ton of action. Also I hope Doctor Aphra dies so that we don't have to see her in the rest of the issues. I give this issue a 8 out of 10


Favorite Page: was the part where Vader killed the Cyberanimate Rancor. That was hella dope.


Things I learned from this issue. That every ugly looking girl in a comic I see reminds me of my ex. And after thinking of my ex I immediately vomit. Trust me she's that ugly. Still confusing that I love her even though she's ugly.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you want I'll record myself looking at pictures of my ex and then vomiting. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment