Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Review: The Grim Knight #1

Really do we have to open up with Bruces parents dying again? I swear they've died more times than Uncle Ben.

Dam that was definitely different watching Bruce shoot the guy who just shot his parents. Can this version of Batman get a mini series? I'd totally read that series.


Dam the Grim Knight is brutal. He didn't even have to lift a finger to kill all those cops. Like dam I would not want to fuck with him at all. See he definitely needs a mini series.


Let me guess Batman who laughs instead of killing Jim right away you'll put him in a trap and have him play a game right? I'm right aren't I? Artwork was pretty good. As for the story it was pretty interesting. I liked seeing this Batmans story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: Was when Bruce shot the bat. I laughed a little when I saw that page.


Things I learned from this issue. That this Batman would be cool but at the same time scary as hell cause he was basically like a god to those people till Jim stopped him. Like sure your kids gonna have nightmares after watching that guy die but if you don't thank your all mighty god Batman he'll probably kill you and your family in the middle of the night.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to be like the Grim Knight. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment