Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 4, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #19

This issue opens up with Peter Parker getting asked to find some old negatives of photos he took. That old lady also made him feel like a horrible person. Also dude as I've said many times just make a deal with Mephisto to get Gwen Stacy back.... Though if you go that route it'd probably be best to stay away from bridges for awhile.


Careful there Deadpool I know you meant that bit as a joke but you could've hurt those people with that sword. Dammit I read this whole issue thinking there's no way I'll be serious I'll still be able to make jokes yet here I am being serious. I blame you Spider-Man you menace.


Haha you're kidding right? Please tell me someone did not beat those guards up with a rubber chicken. That's funny :). Oh hey it's Slapstick. This is my first time reading a comic with this charcter in it. Anyways after Spider-Man webs him up and lets Deadpool violate the poor clown we watch them fight some mobsters at a park.


Jeez Slapstick is not having the best of luck this issue. Poor guy got violated and now a mob boss just knocked his ass out. Artwork was amazing. As for the story it was way to serious which means I shouldn't have laughed at certain parts but eh oh well. I'd definitely read this again which is why I'll give the issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: would have to be when Deadpools hand blew up which was also Spider-Mans fault. Hear that Spider-Man you are a terrible person.


Things I learned from this issue. That Slapstick sure has alot of junk. Like seriously how the hell does he walk around with all that stuff in his pants?





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise never to violate you. Follow me on twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment