Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #3

See told you bad shit happens in space. I mean look those two just died. This is why when the world is ending and everyone else gets on a shuttle bus to go to space and live on a new planet I'll just stay and die with this world. Though once the shuttle bus got in space it'd probably blow up right away cause lets face it bad shit happens in space.

Well at least my ex girlfriend doesn't have her boyfriend with her so that's a good thing. Rigg I feel like my ex is leading you into a trap. Heck she led me into one when she told me she loved me and then cheated on me while using me for money.


Wait people can be brought back from the dead? Dam this series just got more interesting for me. Actually wait I feel like if no charcter can really die then ten years down the road this series will be rebooting to issue one again. Dam the ending to this issue was pretty fucking creepy. Artwork was pretty good. As for the story not bad. I'm liking these latest issues I've read. All I can say is the story was hella confusing at first but now it just got interesting and I hope they can keep that up. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.


Favorite Page: had to be the one with the ship flying behind the green skulls. I think it's my favorite cause I like that ship and love skulls.


Things I learned from this issue. That if I die I hope to stay dead. I feel like if I came back my depression would be worse. Heck half the time I'm afraid my depression will be the cause of my death anyways.





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you die and want to be brought back to life I promise to find a way to bring you back. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment