Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: Uncanny X-Men #2

This issue opens up with Mystique fighting the men in black at her job. Damit men in black this a comic not a movie so go back to your three movies. Also Mystique is hot in the comics and the movies though she's not as beautiful as Harley Quinn. Anyways we see Magneto in looking at a bunch of dead bodies looking for the healer that died cause he wouldn't let him join the team. I'm sure there's one that's a lot stronger then he is. I have to say I think Psylocke is hotter than Mystique. I'm still confused on what happened to Archangel. Oh look to more healers. Really Elixir? Like that name just flat out says hey I'm a mutant who can heal people so if you want all healing mutants dead then I'll put a target on my back and make it easier for you to find me. Anyways we see Sabertooth and M go to retrieve Elixir before the bad guys kill him. Why are you freaking out M? He's just driving fast it's not like he's driving fast and swerving. Anyways Sabertooth and M find Elixir who also gets found by the bad guys who kill all his friends. Note to self if I ever gain powers that allow me to heal people and my friends get shot down I think I'll run and save mh ass instead of walking into a trap like this dumbass and bring all my friends back to life just so they can watch me die. No need to explain how this issue ends causd I think that last part explains it all for you. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So is the next healer gonna be as stupid as thus one? Things I learned from this issue. If you're a healer and you decide to nickname yourself Elixir or magic healer or I AM THE HEALING POTION! Then your basically putting a target on your back if people want you dead.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment