Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, September 2, 2016

Review: Daredevil #5

This issue opens up with something called the fist attacking the church of sheltering hands. I have to say the hand could've thought of a better name for this thing. We see Tenfingers tell everyone that he'll save them all. Um you sure you want to believe him guys? Heck last yime most of you died when he said the same shit so why believe him now? Anyways we see Tenfingers run up to his armory and grab a gun. I highly doubt you know how to use that thing or that you'll be able to kill it with that weapon. Next we see Matt Murdock at work where he hears some chick saying Daredevil the temple. Well actually a bunch of people say that and I guess he hears them all and decides to ditch work. You know I'm sure your boss won't trust you very much after that Matt Murdock. We see Tenfingers shoot his own men with his gun instead of actually hitting the fist. See why would you stupid people trust this guy when he's failed twice? Also I called it! I knew he'd fail again. Yay we see Daredevil come and save the day while we see Blindspot save all the people that Tenfingers failed yo save. I find it funny how he ran off like a wimp after he failed. Note to self never trust Tenfingers. Next we see Daredevil vs The Fist, Blindspot vs his mom and a couple others. Dam Daredevil killed that thing. Note to self trust Daredevil whenever he says he'll save people or if he says anything else. We see Blindspots mom kill the other two people and walk off saying she believed him and that's why she killed them but that he wont get so lucky again. I think whatever killed Tenfingers decided to let his mom live cause she was a better fit in some way. This issue ends with Blindspot asking if the job is done and Daredevil telling him that it never is. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good ending to the arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder if Mat Murdock will still have a job in the next issue. Things I learned from this issue. Blindspot actually has a twitter. I really thought he was joking when he said he had one but now I know he does.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment