Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Review: Mockingbird #1

This issue opens up with Mockingbird in scuba gear kicking some guys door in and throwing a chair through his window which has people behind it. Oh look a pingpong ball with a smiley face on it. Is his name Wilson? Next we find out that Mockingbird also known as Barbara Bobbi Morse has been injected with the super-soldier serum and the infinity formula. I know what the super-soldier serum is but what the heck is the infinity formula? Anyways we see Mockingbird go in for a ton of different test since both the super-soldier serum and the infinity formula have some odd side effects such as bleeding ears, seeing white zombies, seeing your loved ones reanimated. See crazy shit that'd definitely mess with anyones head but doesn't se- never mind her ears started bleeding and she's seeing white zombies..  I'm confused. Why isn't she telling anyone about this stuff? It seems like she's just ignoring it. Next we get a few pages of her making pingpong balls poof somewhere. Dam I wish I had her poofing powers so I could poof her to me. I really love one of the waiting room scenes where Black Widow tells her what nice boots she has. If you've read this issue you'll know why that panel is my favorite. The one where she has the dog is cute. It's rude how no one asked her about the dog heck I'd ask her a lot of questions including can I have it. This issue ends where this issue started. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise huh? What's going on? But I like it so far :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Um why are my ears bleeding and why is there a white zombie in my room. Things I learned from this issue. Never work for s.h.i.e.l.d and take any kind of serum or formula that they give you unless you love having people tske your blood and your piss. Like really it seems like they horded all her blood and pee in some room.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment