Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Review: Deadpool #1

This issue opens up with Deadpool stealing from a hot chick named the white fox. Wait that's not Deadpool cause Deadpool has a messed up face. Next we see more Deadpools. Wait so which one is the real Deadpool? Wait there's a clown dressed as Deadpool. This is so awesome! :). Anyways we find out that all these people dressed as Deadpool are mercs for hire which is a company that Deadpool now runs so he can have lots of money. Also what happened that made Deadpool so famous? I mean he deserves the fame but was he this famous before. We also get to see an interview with Deadpool. This issue ends with Deadpool killing some guy. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting can't wait to read issue two. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So are we gonna see more of white fox in future issue. I hope so she's really hot. Things I learned from this issue. Deadpool will go to your kids birthday party if you hire him. Hmm I wonder how much it cost to hire him. Probably a lot so if my kid ever wants Deadpool to come to his birthday party I'll have to have Spider-Man come instead and ruin his or her dreams.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment