Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 12, 2016

Review: Batman Beyond #7

This issue opens up with Tim Drake and Barbara Gordon trying to fix the batsuit but getting nowhere. Wait I thought these to were really smart so how come it's taking thrm so long to put the puzzle together. Ok finally they got it figured out. Guess this shows you that if you stay up every night studying one thing soon enough you'll be able to solve it. Even though I'm sure after like three nights of no sleep your brain would be really slow and you'd never solve it till you fell asleep and woke back up refreshed. But hey I'm gonna try Tim Drakes trick and see if I can find out how to time travel. Next we see Matt go to some guys workshop where he brings him some eye technology and has him figure out where it came from or where it was made. Oh wow Metropolis doesn't surprise me since Lex Luthor lived there snd was pretty smart. Also eye am getting really tired of this eye shit. Also what's so important about where the metal arm was made? Like I seriously think this kid just wants to go to where it was made and see if he can make a robot that looks like his dead brother so he can have a friend that's a robot that looks like his brother even if it brings Brother Eye back and fuvks thd we orld over. Next we see Tim Drake test the batsuit after him and Barbara fixed it. We see thst it works extremely well even when fighting Jokerz. Next we see Barbara tell Tim that he can stay at her place snd take care of her csts till he finds s place to live. So basically she became a crazy cat lady in the future. Also the comment Tim makes about Catwoman makes it seem like shr could some how turn into herself through one of those cats and kill Barbara or that she can control them which I doubt. This issue ends with Matt running away from home. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I knew it Matts gonna screw over the world just so he can make himself a robot that looks exactly like his dead brother. Things I learned from this issue. If you stay up every night and never sleep while you're trying to solve something eventually you'll solve it cause I guess even with no sleep for how many ever days makes your brain really fast which makes you smarter then you are if you're already smart. Warning do not attempt this if you are stupid.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment