Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Review: Harley Quinn #13

This issue opens up with Power Girl and Harley Quinn fighting Sportsmaster and Clock King. Well that fight didn't go so well. They just blew up a mall good thing everyone got out though. Next we see Clock king use his watch to go back in time and save Sportsmaster before he gets blown up. And this kids is why you don't fight villans in public places. Also who's gonna pay for the new mall? Next we see Power Girl toss Harley Quinn in the air and make her free fall for laughing at her hair when it was messed up. Geez someones extremely sensitive. Heck I'd be laughing along with Harley Quinn. Next we meet Eggy who first got introduced in the Harley Quinn Annual. Damit knew I'd read the issues after it though good thing I can read it next time :). Next we see Power G- I mean Betty perform at ghe sideshow and spank some.. nope never mind won't even type thag cause thdn some pervert will do something nasty while reading this review. Harley Quinn is still beautiful even when wearing an ape costume. Next we see Power Girl and Harley Quinn go to stop Sportsmaster and Clock King well more like Power Girl goes and grabs them and brings them back to Harley Quinn so she can stop them for good. Next we see Harley Quinn almost get mugged. Luckily her butt and Power Girl saved her life. Anyways Power Girl brings the bad guys to Harley Quinn which doesn't end good for them cause they both get gunshot wounds. I have to say I think Harley Quinn would be a better superhero then most superheros. This issue ends with Power Girl getting her memory back. To see the cute but sad scene with Harley Quinn at the end go buy this issue now! Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to read the next arc. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Now I'm excited to read and smell the Harley Quinn Annual. Things I learned from this issue. Power Girl loves to spank a certain animal. So hey if you want Power Girl to spank a certain animal for you guys just go ask her cause I'm sure nothing bad will happen to you if you do.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment