Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 23 ( Alpha And Omega )

This episode opens up with Sam and Dean checking on Chuck and Cas. Wait where'd the devil go? I feel like he's gonna be really pissed and cause a lot of trouble next season. Next we see our heros go back to the bunker and... are they really getting drunk during the end of the world? Well surprisingly Sam isn't but still wow. Also I think I'd be getting drunk to. Yep if the world does end I want to die drunk so I don't have to burn when the world ends. Yes supposedly the world will end in flames not from the sun dying. Anyways Sam comes up with a plan to kill the darkness. Question. If she feeds on souls won't that just give het more power? Like hey guess lets make a bomb that's full of souls so we can just make the darkness unstoppable. Ya Sam and Cas great idea. Go team! Anyways Sam and Dean get souls at some haunted hospital and then get a thousand from the reaper that wants them dead. Next we get a scene with some chick in a giant mansion with a secret basement that has pictures of Sam and Dean. Are we breaking the fourth wall now? Is she their biggest fan? If she is is she one of those girls that writes fan fiction about them fucking or them fucking her at the same time? Yes there are chicks out there who write that shit. Also if we are breaking the wall and she is their biggest fan I wonder how it all played out when she met them. Oh hi guys. Hugs them and awkwardly sniffs and strokes their hair for a long time. So in my scene I was thinking we could just film it in my basement where I have a shit load of pictures of you guys hung up cool? Um ya sure totally. Seriously who the hell is this chick? Anyways Rowena puts all the souls in Dean making him the bomb. We get another scene with the biggest fan landing in the USA. Damit I don't want to see their biggest fan so just quit with these scenes. We see Sam and Dean have their chick flick moment before Chuck sends Dean to go blow Amara up. Oh hey Amara I'm here with a bunch of souls that'll just give you more power and make you unstoppable. Like no seriously why would they think that is a good idea. Next we see the other half of our heros drink again. And yes this yime Sam joins them. Next Dean and Amara have a little chat that causes her to talk to her brother and forgive him and heal him. Dam Dean just saved the world without killing the big bad. Phew all the souls are out of him and in Chuck now. But see if Chuck can do that then who's to say Amara couldn't have done that if things had gone wrong. Next we see Css and Sam go back to the bunker where we see the biggest fan send Cas away and shoot Sam. I know a lot of people probably thjnk she killed him but I doubt it. I mean heck she's their biggest fan so she probably got a real gun on stage and shot him making it so he couldn't really fight her as she draged him home to her creepy basement where she'll chain him up and have fun with him. This episode ends with Dean seeing a certain someone. Great ending to season eleven. Definitely can't wait for season twelve. I give this episode a 10 out of 10. I wonder if Supernatural is gonna try and go for thirteen seasons just so they can end ut on lucky number thirteen. Things I learned from this episode. If you're an actor for a tv show don't work with your biggest fan unless you want to get shot and taken to their basement where they'll have lots of fun with you ;)

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment