Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review: All-New Wolverine #5

This issue opens up with Bellona getting zapped by the wasp... wait is that really all the wasp can do or is there more to her than meets the eye? Like seriously what if you zapped someone and they clapped their hands together and squished you after? All I can say is I would not want that power or a suit that'd make me small enough for people to stomp on. Anyways Laura explains why they're there. Next we get a panel where Captain Mooney gets fired. Yep I doubt he'll actually listen to what his boss just told him. We get a few panels of Laura and The Wasp inside Zelda fighting the nanites. Have to say this scene was pretty good. We go back to a scene with Captain Mooney. See knew he wouldn't listen to his boss since he told the people who told him the location of the three sister and Laura to basically forget about telling the boss anything. Yay Zeldas awake... and now she's shot. We get another badass scene of Laura cutting Captain Mooney. This issue ends with someone dying. To find out who died go buy and read this issue. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good can't wait to see how this arc ends. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I hope Laura makes Captain Mooney suffer. Things I learned from this issue. Captain Mooney is an ass hole and should suffer in the next issue.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment