Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Review: Supernatural Season 11 Episode 21 ( All In The Family )

This episode  opens up with Sam and Dean finding out that Chuck is actually god. I still don't like Supernaturals version of god. Anyways next we see Chuck, Sam and Dean all talking about how to find Amara. Why not use Dean? I mean he's the one with a connection to her so that seems like a reasonable idea. But no go ahead and ignore me the viewer who is probably right. Next we see Amara torturing the devil. For some odd reason I think Amara is very sexy now. Yes she looks to be in her thirties or fourties but dam I wouldn't mind having a one night stand with her. Anyways more fog. I know just what you wanted in a Supernatural episode killer fog. Note to self if murders start happening and the town goes to shit and fog comes in it's probably best to stay away from it unless you want to die. Oh hey we got a new prophet. Wait how come he has a mark after being struck by lighting and becoming a prophet yey when that happened to Kevin he didn't even get a scratch. Also I don't like the new prophet so far. Yes he's useful but also annoying so when will he die off. Surprisingly Metatron actually did right by his wrongs in this episode. Don't believe me go watch for yourself and you'll see what I mean. Look their finally being smart and using Deans connection to Amara to draw her out so they can go save the devil. Also is the devil gonna go back in his cage when this all ends? I have to say if I had a crazy hot stalker chick who wanted to date me and kept telling me to just give up and become one with her inside of her I'd probably call the cops on her and have them take her to the looney bin. Or just make a smart remark like. Inside you? You mean live in your you know what? Or are we gonna merge and become a half man half woman fugly ass creature that no one wants to be around? This episode ends with a certain someone being saved. Great episode even though I still don't like their version of god. I give this episode a 9 out of 10. Yay only two mire episodes. Things I learned from this episode. Amara is hot. Like I don't know how I didn't see it before but now I totally see why Dean would be so in love with her.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment