Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Batman & Robin Eternal #5

This issue opens up in the past with Robin and Batman at a church. I'm sure if my friend read this he'd say see I always knew Batman was a Mormon. Which he'd be totally wrong since they only go in to try and find Scarecrow and the other people he's with. Oh look it's Cassandra Cain. She's awesome. I totally think DC comics should give her her own title. Just don't let that one guy write it or even know about it or else he'll go and smack her ass, grab her boobs and probably shove his tongue down her throat. I totally forgot his name cause that's how unimportant he is. And when I say unimportant I mean he's a low life sack of shit that should've been fired. Anyways we see Batman and Robin break in through the churches glass windows. Damit you guys better pay for that shit I just put those windows in last week. We go back to the future where we see Dick Grayson hypnotize Tim Drakes parents. Then we go to Cassandra Cain and Bluebird I think. I'm sure I'm wrong since I haven't read this title in a long time. Anyways we see them break down the same door to the church that Batman snd Robin broke the windows to. Damit why do you superheros keep breaking shit in this church? That's it I quit tell my boss I'm done cleaning up after superheros fight and destroy stuff. Anyways Orphan comes out to play with Bluebird and Cassandra Cain while Dick Grayson gets in a fight with Poppy. We learn that Tim Drake set up safe gaurds in his parents house just in case superheros decided to pull shit like this. Anyways both fights go on for a few pages. To see how they both end go buy this issue. We see Tim Drake come home and stop his safe gaurds. This issue ends with someone getting punched in the face. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I need to hire Tim Drake to put some safe gaurds in my room and where my food is so that if people try to touch my shit they get hurt. Things I learned from this issue. Superheros destroy everything even if it's a church because hey it's not like it's a holy place or anything and also they don't have to clean up or pay to fix the mess if they destroy things.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment